account credit is a joke
jtate1980

I have been having issues with my verizon services for months. It seems that my internet was disconnecting more than it was connected to the internet. Everytime I would contact Verizon they would do the same line test and tell me they don't see any issues with the line.

I ended up replacing my entire phone line from the box to my house and purchasing a new modem through verizon, but the issues continued to cause constant disconnects and having to reboot the modem. After a few more calls verizon finally sent a tech out to check and he discovered the issue has been the entire time on Verizons end and repaired the line.

So after months of horrible service and the cost of replacing the lines and new modem I contacted verizon about some type of credit for my account. The agent informed me that they would only be able to credit me for the one time that a tech had to come to my location. This morning 7/26 I get an email from Verizon regarding my credit and it stated that I would be credited $1.

I am currently in the process of purchasing a new home and can't wait to move to get rid of this companies services.

0 Likes
Re: account credit is a joke
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jtate1980,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal. Private Support Case

0 Likes