customer service
jmilty

I have been a customer of verizon since September.  Getting my service turned on to begin with was a joke.  It took weeks and you people messed up so many things it wasn't funny.  But I stuck with it because I had bundled with Direct TV.  Now more problems.  Now Verizon did not initially cause this problem Comcast did.  They gave my phone number to one of their customers and got my service shut off.  However, since then verizons handling of the situation has been abysmal.  It took 7 days just to get my phone turned back on with a temporary number my internet got disconnected  and I still do not have voicemail.  All I have wanted was to get my services restored to what they were previousely at the price they were and I need to be rebundled with direct tv but 12 Days later and this still has not happened.  I am so very disgusted with this company. I have already spent well over 12 hours on the phone trying to fix this and that is NOT an exageration.  I have been bounced around from person to person department to department no one has any clue whats going on.  I have been working with one manager who seems nice and helpful but last night I was told to give it a half an hour and the voicemail should work and today I am being told I didn't have voicemail on my account it has been added and wont be working until the 27.  Are you kidding me give me one good reason I should even continue being a customer.  Now I am facing most likely another week of constantly haveing to call and most likely getting no where.  Not to mention my Direct tv bill is going to be higher and all messed up and one can only imagine what your bill will look like since I have had about 10 automated calls saying my services have been activated and emails showing connection fees and everything else.  Honestly I can't even believe this company is even in buiseness anymore. I am one VERY UNHAPPY customer and I think it is time to look elsewhere.

0 Likes
Re: customer service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: customer service
Wiz514
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon customer service experience doesnt get any better. If you are unlucky enough to have to call customer service for any reason you should clear your schedule and take a pill to relaxe yourself in preperation for the frustration that is sure to follow. The Fios serviec is great but not worth the Customer Service headache that goes with it. I am trying to connect an upgraded 500GB DVR for days and have been given the runaround along with incompetence by this company the whole time. I am ready to send back the DVR, hope I can get credit for the $40 shipping they charge and ride out the balance of my 2 year contract and go back to Cablevision, as bad as that is, at least you can get a semi competent human on your problem in a reasonable amount of time. 

0 Likes