fed up
yoursvcsucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have had nothing but problems with my internet ever since i got it 8 months ago. have spent numerous hours calling the service department being put on hold and taking day for my internet to be fixed.  now i am having a problem with my bill. i called at the end of aug because i am being charged for a $10 security bundle that i do not want. i asked for it to be removed and my account credited.  it wasn't so now i am charged again and spending more time trying to call a useless customer service department.  when is this going to stop???  i asked 3 months ago to cancel my service but was told that i cannot without an early termination fee....this is madness. my internet has been down more than its been up.  i have wasted over 800 cell phone minutes contacting the service dept.  get a grip people.  i want the last 2 months of the security bundle credited back to my account since you could not do it right the first time...and thank god i am moving into a new house in the next month that cannot get verizon internet service so you people wont try to move me.....

Re: fed up
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Canterbury1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Understand your pain, I have had the service for two years too long.  Billed for services I don't receive, and get tied up on the phone for so long, with unwilling help, that I have paid the bill just to get rid of them.  Cannot afford to do that anymore.  Verizon is the Pits!!!

cntstndvrzn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sounds familiar. I have triple play and have had to use customer service far too many times. It horrible and so frustrating, I feel like I'm talking to Peggy from that credit card ad. Have to leave this provider and am willing and able to go with HD broadcast and bargain internet service and lifeline land line service. I'm fed up too.

0 Likes
happyone53
Spoiler

On Oct 2,2011 I was scheduled an appointment from Verizon repair for my internet for 10-07-11 from Am to Pm.  This was because I was left a voice mail about my internet service not meeting versions standards, after several complaints.  Well at 7:Pm I called the repair service,spoke to a nice man named Jim and explained why did I have to wait all day for the repairman and he never called or came out and I am upset. He looked and  tried to reach someone, but nobody available from that area, I am assuming all went home, but who knows.  He then states I spoke to a {edited for privacy} at 5 Pm who rescheduled today's apt for Saturday.  I said No I didn't or I wouldn't be calling you to see why no tech. Ever called me or came out.  Verizon service is getting bad, last tech here told me to reschedule apt. And when I did, he came out but didn't have what I required.  What has happened to that good service we use to have.  It seems like everytime it rains, my phone is out and can't be used, fortunately we just got cell service this year, so I at least have that.  Prices keep going up for what bad service?  Thanks for letting me vent.  Have a nice evening everyone.

0 Likes