issues with account bill pay page
juny2

I have been unable to get to the bill pay screen the past two days.  I am able to login to my verizon account but when I hit the bill pay option, I get an error message in my browser.  I have tried both Firefox and IE and get the same error.

Anyone else having troubles with the bill pay portion of the web site?

0 Likes
Re: issues with account bill pay page
juny2

Ok I was able to make a payment but through a roundabout way.

The direct link from the verizon front page does NOT work/load

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/ebillpay/Code/PaymentOptions.aspx

If you go to Account Overview and then Payment, that DOES work.

https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/ebillpay/code/MyVerizon2/Code/Payments.aspx

Verizon you need to fix this!!!

0 Likes
boodoo

I paid my bill for my home phone, but I also need to pay my bill for my dsl, every time I bring that account up and it shows the "past due" amount, I click on "pay bill" and it takes me to my other account and says its paid in full!!! How do I pay my dsl bill???

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

did you ever set up a dsl email address?

that might be a different login than what you are using to pay your bill

try with your DSL email address.  If you never set one up then that is probably your problem.   you might have to call for that one.

@boodoo wrote:

I paid my bill for my home phone, but I also need to pay my bill for my dsl, every time I bring that account up and it shows the "past due" amount, I click on "pay bill" and it takes me to my other account and says its paid in full!!! How do I pay my dsl bill???

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@juny wrote:

I have been unable to get to the bill pay screen the past two days.  I am able to login to my verizon account but when I hit the bill pay option, I get an error message in my browser.  I have tried both Firefox and IE and get the same error.

Anyone else having troubles with the bill pay portion of the web site?

try running internet explorer in private browsing feature, and see if you still have the problem

in win xp 

To open an InPrivate Browsing window, you can either use the Ctrl+Shift+P shortcut key, or just use the Safety \ InPrivate Browsing item on the menu.

right click on IE in your task bar on windows 7

if it works like this, it suggests you have a bad cookie, you will want to delete your cache & cookies properly by doing the following.

Make sure to REMOVE the check for preserve favorite data 

0 Likes