unable to log into my verizon- unable to process my request at this time
dwlitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is regarding paying my residential, DSL internet and Direct TV (bundled) bill with Verizon.  I have paperless statements, so I have nothing to see/mail back.  On July 9 I tried to pay online, just as I have done for the past year or so since I switched to paperless statements.  I got a message "We are unable to process your request at this time.Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I tried again on July 11 and 12 in the evening, and got the same error message.  On the 12th I tried calling 1-800-837-4966 number to talk to someone in billing, but the prompt said the office was closed.

Then on the 13th around 12:30pm I tried to log in again (different computer and location) and got the same error message.  I called the same number as above, but when I got to a live person (Kathy) at 12:46pm she said that their systems were updating and to call back in 1 hour. 

I found out via the IVR system I could make a payment by phone, but the cost for that is $3.50 and I am not paying an extra fee due to Verizon's problems.

I tried logging in again to My Verizon and got the same message, again.

Is anyone else having this problem or can you give me a number, email address or site to find out how to pay my bill?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unable to log into my verizon- unable to process my request at this time
dwlitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of a sudden, in December, I was able to log in.  I my verizon email login with my old Verizon account password and was able to get in.  Not sure why it took so long; I didnt get notified either of when it was finally working-just happened to try at random.  I think it had to do something with Verzon combining accounts with email accounts, not sure why it took almost 6 months to complete and no one from Verizon could help (800#, message boards, etc)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Neckman

I am getting this same message ("We are unable to process your request at this time.  Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.") when trying to access my account.  We had a change to our home phone account recently, and now when I try to log in to my "My Verizon" webpage, I have ot go through the Account Change Verficaction screen, in which I have to enter some information (phone number, account number, zip code, amount of my last bill, etc.), but, when I do, I always get the response saying they are unable to process my request at this time.  It's been over a week.  When will the be able to process my request?  I want to log in and look at my account!

0 Likes
dannyboyalb

I want to log in so I can change to paper bills since I can never get on to see when I have to pay electronically!

Grr!

0 Likes
Neckman

I was finally able to get in to my account, literally ten minutes ago.  I'm not sure how or why, but I tried again and it worked.  Good luck.

0 Likes
dwlitz
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of a sudden, in December, I was able to log in.  I my verizon email login with my old Verizon account password and was able to get in.  Not sure why it took so long; I didnt get notified either of when it was finally working-just happened to try at random.  I think it had to do something with Verzon combining accounts with email accounts, not sure why it took almost 6 months to complete and no one from Verizon could help (800#, message boards, etc)

0 Likes