widget at bottom of My Verizon page
HarryVederci
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am extremely upset that Verizon decided to install this widget at the bottom of My Verizon homepage.  It extended across the entire bottom of the page. The widget has as its default such **bleep** things as ESPN3, Disney, Facebook,and Ebay. The widget can be shrunken but there is still is a button that is visible so the widget can be un hidden.  I talked to tech support and they said there is no way to completely remove this widget, and was suggested that I post this complaint is the event that someone in management may read my complaint so here it is:

How dare you put this widget on MY email page without my permission!!

If Verizon really wanted to make thing easier for the users they should look at the Optimum homepage where one has the ability to put up to 16 URLs on their homepage. That is user friendly! 

I think that Verizon is getting money from the business that appear as default icons on the widget. So Verizon sells us out for a few extra bucks.

Ever try to find the tech support phone number on the My Verizon page???  Good luck because after 15 minutes of searching you will give up.

0 Likes