$100 Amazon Gift Card Promotion
nbiron1

Back in December, I had signed up for Fios with the promise of $100 Amazon Gift Card, Alexa, and one year’s worth of Amazon Prime. I've been able to redeem my Alexa and one years worth of Prime but cannot redeem my gift card.

Originally, I was to be eligible for the card mid-January but then the system changed it to mid-February, then to end of April…. Throughout this process, I’ve had about seven (7) various calls with both Verizon and Blackhawk and no one can give me a straight answer to why I cannot get my gift card. Essentially, they both point the finger at each other telling me to call the other… Blackhawk only issues me a new email, that doesn’t seem to do anything. Both my uncle and cousin had the exact same issue. Is the gift card promotion really just a scam?

0 Likes
Re: $100 Amazon Gift Card Promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nbiron,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes