Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I signed up for Verizon Fios Gigabit plan in Dec 2018 and was supposed to receive $100 Amazon gift card. I have received email to sign up which I did by Jan 2019.
The status of the gift card was showing up as pending to meet the required time or eligibility time to Feb 2019. This however chaged to Apr 2019 in March 2019.
I was hoping Verizon would send me the gift card by May, I last logged into my account on 5/22/19 and was seeing the status as the gift card will be shipped in a day or two. However I did not receive the gift card as yet and now I do not see any page showing the reward page or the status of the reward.
I have contacted chat rep and he informed that the gift card was shipped but he does not know the date it was shipped and asked me to contact Amazon as Amazon is responsible to send me the gift card. I have contacted Amazon on 6/6/19 and they informed me that they cannot help without an order number.
I have again contacted Verizon chat today (6/9/19) and was told the gift card was shipped on 12/31/2018 and has given me a phone number to contact Verizon to discuss further. I think this is going in loop.
Has anyone had success in getting the gift card reward that was promised? or is this just a marketing strategy to lure customers?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.