Switch Account

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

Contributor nlacomb
Contributor
Message 51 of 154
(1,246 Views)

I recieved an email from Verizon stating my gift card was ready to redeem shorty after getting my Fios installed. It said after registering I would recieve an egift card in my email within 24 hours. I clicked on the register icon and it now says I will recieve a gift card in the mail after 60 days. This is not the promotion I was promised and signed up for. How do we get this resolved?

Contributor jlmcquade
Contributor
Message 52 of 154
(1,214 Views)

Is anyone else having issues redeeming the $100 dollar amazon gift card?  I received an email to “get it” and then it doesn’t do anything but open My Fios app with no link to the amazon card.  I have called and chatted with numerous people who were of no help. I was planning on using this for XMAS shopping and would like a solution ASAP.

Contributor poorvasabu
Contributor
Message 53 of 154
(1,204 Views)
When I started FIOS service hoping i can take advantage of Amazon deals using Black Friday bonus gift card as it was supposed to receive within 24 hours of installation. Received an email which suggested click on "get it now" button and then i saw nothing. Called call center multiple times. After wasting 5 days (1 hour long calls each day) - the call center mananger from Massachusetts office name - “Suzanne” told me that “get your gift card in 24 hours” was wrongly advertised.  I have developed trust issues. Whom to believe verizon advertisement or the call centre manager. 

Does anyone know that amazon gift card will be received in 30 days after installation and not within 24 hours?
Contributor poorvasabu
Contributor

Same issue. The call center manager from Mass told me verizon wrongly advertised the amazon gift thing. Apparently the amazon gift card will take minimum 30 days after installation. Thats the trick by Verizon - FOOL your customers. 

Copper Contributor Dmee
Copper Contributor

It's 60 days for me hmm. . 

Contributor Jamaicanqueen10
Contributor
Message 56 of 154
(1,079 Views)

The same thing happened to me. My installation was done on December 1, I have yet to get my ecard. When you call Verizon I get different story. I think it is wrong that customers are not given right information. 

Copper Contributor frenzytom
Copper Contributor

Now i have the link and button to register my card but another obstacle where it doesnt know i am in the system. I had Verizon installed over a week ago. Called Blackhawk and numerous reps. Like taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back...Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.04.59 AM.png 

Highlighted
Contributor therollingstone
Contributor
Message 58 of 154
(1,032 Views)

Where do i ge the link for the amazon gift card.  Ive got nothing in the email, or on the myfios page.  Can someone direct me please.

Contributor Sandik
Contributor
Message 59 of 154
(1,066 Views)

If you get an email from Verizon stating that it is time to redeem your Holiday Offer, please know that the link that they list in their instructions called Redeem Amazon Offer does not exist.  Verizon states that they are aware of the issue and hope to have it working in 48 hours (by December 16th?).  Really wish they would take the 5 minutes required and send out an email telling us that.  Would have saved me over an hour on hold.  DO NOT call the Customer Service Award Redemption number that you are referred to.  They cannot help at all.

Contributor kbsilver
Contributor
Message 60 of 154
(1,050 Views)

Been there done that.  I've been given 4 different #'s to call, all with the same result of only wasting hours of my time.  My submission to the BBB on this did turn things around and at least they called me.  Issue is not resolved, but for me it's now in Verizons court, I'm not wasting any more of my time.  If I'm still a subscriber in 2 years depends on how this is handled.  I have little confidence and do not believe anything I'm told.  Only actions will convince.  

Funny thing is the redeem panel was on my dashboard during the 30 day wait period.  Then I get the message to redeem and suddenly, the panel is gone. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.