quick menu

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

Contributor bwd10
Contributor
Message 141 of 153
(749 Views)

I'm curious as to why I've never received the link to redeem the $100 Amazon Gift Card + year of Prime that was offered when I signed up for my Fios service. I chatted with a support rep before who told me to call the Rewards department, but that number goes nowhere. It seems like this is a pretty widespread problem, so would just like some insight as to how I can go about getting these offers. 

Contributor Eric1100
Contributor
Message 142 of 153
(709 Views)

Having the same issue as everyone else. Received the email to register for my $100 Amazon.com gift card. Following the link sends me to an error page saying "

We are sorry, but a problem with your request has occured.

There is also no link on My Verizon homepage or the app. This promotion was one of the reasons one we signed up for Fios when we did. Not fulfilling it is honestly just blatant false advertising. 

Mods - please provide a solution ASAP

Contributor Jamaicanqueen10
Contributor
Message 143 of 153
(664 Views)

Your experience sounds just like my experience. I am still waiting on the gift card. It is sad to say but I feel that this was all just a scam. I don't understand how a big company like Verizon can't seem to get this issue resolved. 

Highlighted
Contributor bkh
Contributor
Message 144 of 153
(638 Views)

After many hours on the phone and chat with multiple representatives, no one has been able to resolve my issue. I see countless others on this board with the same issue.

I have not received an email for the $100 Amazon gift card and any attempts to get a complete answer are ignored.

Copper Contributor PatD03
Copper Contributor
Message 145 of 153
(523 Views)

I, unlike many others, did get through the craziness and registered for my Amazon gift card.  But just like many others, I did not receive it.  Have done the chats and countless phone calls. This has been since November 28, 2018.  Just today, however the info on my account changed and said eligibility date April 30, 2019.  ???  Should have had 48 hrs after installation. And what’s with the date change? 

Contributor joser
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Called , forwarded to BlackRock and I'll get it in 72 hours. Sure. When I checked my account it was shipped via USPS, then ,no it's an email now. It said eligibility on 1/29, now it says 4/24/2019. **bleep**!!!. It sure smells like a scam and I'd be very surprised if I get it at all. But I'm gonna keep calling because I'm **bleep** off now.

Contributor bwd10
Contributor
Message 147 of 153
(476 Views)

Hello, 

I recently registered for a $100 Amazon eGift Card and said it would be delivered to my email within 1-2 business days. I never received it, and the eligibility date on my account got changed to 3/1/2019. I just checked again and the date is now showing 4/30/2019. Can someone verify why I haven't received this incentive, and make sure that I'm not going to have to wait over 2 months to receive this? 

Contributor ntk
Contributor

Card availability date went from 2/1/2019 to 04/30/2019. This is a rip off

Contributor Adamfc777
Contributor

Same thing happened to me!! This seems like a scam.

I recall someone mentioning on here to report this Verizon matter to either your State Attorney General's office or to the Local District Attorney's office. 

The giftcard is INCLUDED in the deal when we sign up for our Verizon deal. If they're not going to honor it, why even put it in the deal?????

Copper Contributor PatD03
Copper Contributor

Just got an email from Verizon.  I am no longer eligible for Black Friday Rewards because my elibility window has expired.  😡😡

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios