Switch Account

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

$100 Black Friday Gift Card - button not showing up - email link redirects to error page

Contributor HKL
Contributor
Message 151 of 154
(437 Views)

I registered for Amazon $100 gift card for black friday promotion back in Dec but didn't receive the eGift card yet.

When I tried online chats and calls multiple times, I was told it was sent on Dec 16th via email.

And I asked them to resend it since I haven't received it.

But still no email came in.

WHEN CAN I GET MY REWARD????

Contributor The_Joe
Contributor
Message 152 of 154
(268 Views)

I'm on the same boat. Was never able to redeem it and was informed there was an error and it would be available in April.

Well, it is the middle of the month and nothig showing up. Can we open a case with a consumer agency and ask about this stuff?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 153 of 154
(260 Views)

https://tinyurl.com/y3cqgv54

Simular situation with simple solution. 

Moderator Moderator

This thread has been locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.