$100 amazon gift card in a black hole
unhappy21

I switched to Verizon in December 2018, with a promotional offer of $100 amazon gift card. I registered for this card somewhere in January 2019. 

Here's the surreal experience. 

There's a link on my verizon to check the status of this card. It kept saying "processing, you should receive the card within 30 business days" or something to that effect. In early March I finally chatted with an agent to see what was going on. The agent gave me a phone number and told me I had to call.

So I called. Starting from that phone number I was transferred numerous times and given 6+ different numbers to call, every time. Long story short, after 4+ phone calls and 4+ promises that this time the card would be resent to your email address (we sent it on 2/14, 3/13, etc.etc. every time they would tell me), I still have not received it. No it was not sent to spam folder, I checked. 

I just chatted online with another agent. Now this time I was told a physical card was sent to my address in early January. Naturally it never arrived. And I was told to call Blackhawk, yet another phone number.

I am now thinking this is just a scam. Totally disgusted. 

0 Likes
Re: $100 amazon gift card in a black hole
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi unhappy21,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes