$100 amazon gift card
Hyu04

I registered for Amazon $100 gift card online after service installation on December 2018 and received a message it will be sent in 48 hours. When I check the status of E-gift card, this is what it says.

Reward status: Processing

Your reward is now processing! You can expect to receive your $100.00 egift Card card within approximately 30 days.

You can log in to this page again at any time to find out when your reward has been sent. It will be mailed to your service address.

Your reward is provided in the form of a Verizon Visa Prepaid Card and can be used at retailers, restaurants or online. You can even pay your Verizon bill online at www.verizon.com or www.verizonwireless.com.

Am I receiving Amazon E-gift card by email (still haven't received yet) or Verizon gift card by mail. When I called Verizon customer support they said to call Blackhawk as they cannot help with Amazon gift cards. I've seen several complaints about the same issue and am worrried. 

0 Likes
Re: $100 amazon gift card
jonjones1
Legend

https://tinyurl.com/y3cqgv54

Just read and make up your own mind.

google your states attorney generals office and file a complaint with them.

good luck

0 Likes
Re: $100 amazon gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hyu04,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes