100 black friday gift card
miket2144

I have not received my black friday amazon gift card.  Talked to people on the phone and the wait takes forever or they don't know and so they transfer you to another person and then you wait forever.  NOBODY seems to know anything about the gift card.  The last person I talked to said it was sent in January.  I looked at my spam and all my files and i don't see it.  They say they will resend it....Still haven't received it....Seems to me that this is a known issue from what i seen from other people.  I talked to a coworker and they never received their gift card from a long time ago.  Seems to me that they really don't expect to give you the gift card and hope that you never remember or don't have time to follow up.  The more i talk to the agents the stories don't even add up some times based on what i have seen from conflicting stories from different agents. 

0 Likes
Re: 100 black friday gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi miket2144,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes