$120 Visa promotion bait-and-switch
Mycket
Enthusiast - Level 1

In May of this year, I renewed my contract when you had a $120 visa gift card promotion. I never received the card, so I called today and the three agents I spoke with (billing, accounts and rewards departments) all say they have NO record of the card. So not only am I paying more money per month thanks to this "promotion", I don't even get the promised gift card. And I am seeing comments of this bait-and-swtich all over the internet. It's disgusting how you treat customers.

0 Likes
Re: $120 Visa promotion bait-and-switch
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mycket,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the gift card promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. 

Re: $120 Visa promotion bait-and-switch
Mycket
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent an hour and 20 minutes on the phone yesterday with SIX different agents, only to be disconnected. I was about as angry as I get. But I just got an email from a woman named Deena who said that she added the promotion to my account and I should recieve it in 90 days. I will wait until I get it, but I am shocked that someone responded to this issue. Thanks.

0 Likes