$150.00 gift card
KimR4

I received the $150.00 wireless gift card when I renewed my services. I DO NOT have a WIRELESS account with Verizon.  I thought this was a $150.00 VISA Card like I had been sent previously when I 1st signed up.   What am I supposed to do with this card?? I have seen others are having the same issue?  Is there anyway to change this to a different gift card, or a credit on my account? Thank you,

0 Likes
Re: $150.00 gift card
jonjones1
Legend

@KimR wrote:

I received the $150.00 wireless gift card when I renewed my services. I DO NOT have a WIRELESS account with Verizon.  I thought this was a $150.00 VISA Card like I had been sent previously when I 1st signed up.   What am I supposed to do with this card?? I have seen others are having the same issue?  Is there anyway to change this to a different gift card, or a credit on my account? Thank you,

I understand it may be used to pay your Fios invoice via going online to your account, select pay bill, then select other payment method from the drop down box. Then enter the card particulars and then submit. Now some say this works and others say it doesn’t. However it cannot be used over the phone to pay any Verizon invoice.

If it cannot be used that way you could use it to buy someone that has Verizon Wireless a gift, give it as a gift, or try and sell it to someone who has Verizon wireless as a provider.

0 Likes