I am shocked that my January 2019 Fios Internet Bill appeared an extra charges 1776.16.
1, I called billing department to discuss an overcharges in my FiOS bill, the Billing CS person agreed that it was an error, and talked to her manager, the manager also agreed that it is an error told me that the Billing department cannot do anything about it because the errors IS FINANCE DEPARTMENT's fault and there is no mean they could change it or correct it. And said only the finance department is able to fix it. They dropped me to the phone pool. After a very long wait, I was connected to the finance department but finance department clerk told me it is billing department that made the errors and they cannot handle this dispute, and claim that finance dept will not deal with customer service and that is billing department's job. About the errors, they also claimed that the billing department needs to fix it. They dropped me back to phone pool to initiate the new de novo argument cycle with the billing department. At the end of day nothing was accomplished. I could not ask for a ticket number or case number or a follow-up or call back.
2. I made the same call for 6 times, about twice a week, so far, without any results.
3. The persons in the billing department were more sympathetic about my problems, they are Deserie (1/8/2019), Dominic (1/4/2019). Deserie helped out to talk to the finance department clerks (Eleanor, and Jeniffer) in two occasions on 1/8/2019 and 1/10/2019. Both Eleanor, and Jeniffer told billing Deserie that it is billing department's fault and they could not fix it.
4. Because of Verizon's billing errors, I have been penalized in bringing two Verizon department's personnel to solve the mistakes that Verizon create.
5. Because there is no address and no actual office location that I can go to for this Verizon's errors, and that Verizon's billing does not have ticket# or case# follow up or escalation system, I am using this FORUM to get help. I hope the Moderator help to escalate my case to both the billing manager and finance manager levels, and requesting them to communicate and find a solution for this billing errors they created in my bill.
6. I also request Verizon to apologize for the continuing frustrations that they imposed on me.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.
The following videos were produced by users like you!