Switch Account

2 Accounts, Can't See New Account Online

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

2 Accounts, Can't See New Account Online

Message 1 of 2
(431 Views)

I had an old DSL account and when I moved I got a new FIOS account.  My verizon email address stayed with the old DSL account.  I want my new FIOS account to point to my existing verizon email address.  I called about 2 months ago and spoke with someone on the technical side and he said it would take a billing cycle to reset itself.  It's now been two billing cycles and I cannot see my FIOS account online.  I really want to see it since my latest bill announcement that I did get via email seems quite high.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: 2 Accounts, Can't See New Account Online

Message 2 of 2
(411 Views)

We would be glad to take care of this for you. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.