2 months with FIOS and Ready to cancel my service
southtownguy

I signed up for FIos on 01./21.13 online thru a special promotion for 84.99 for ULTIMATE HD AND 75 /35 internet. I was out of country and waited till March to have the service installed. I have had nothing but problems. My internet is lucky to hit 15mb per second thru wired connection.  I started having problems with my remote control last week. I contacted Verizon on Saturday and was told new remote would be sent out and delivered Monday or Tuesday. I also mentioned that I was getting crappy internet service rep looked my router and told me I had older model and they would place a order for replacement router at no cost . Why was I given a older outer with the 75/35 plan. When I got home yesterday their was no remote and no router. I got confirmation email that this was sent on  Tuesday day I was supposed to received it and was told 4-10 days to receive it. 

I called client services to terminate my account last night. Rep said my order was cancelled and wanted to charge me 85.00 for the new router. I called him at 8:45 and said he would work with his supervisor and call me today. They were closing at Pm ESt. Told me supervisors were leaving and I would have to wait for tomorrow to be helloed. I have worked in call center for 13 years. If I had a upset customer I never told my clients that we are closing and someone would get back to them tomorrow. This is ludicrous

I have a old school TV and was told to be able to Get basic stations on it. I would have to pay 5.99 a month for a digital to analog converter box. Extra 72.00 a year on my bills

THIS IS LUDICROUS

0 Likes