2 year contract
reg46

I spoke to a customer service rep via the online chat Aug 27th regarding an increase in my bill from $152 per month to $162, the agent confirmed to me that he could reduce the price i pay and i said i would review it and confirm.

14 Hours later i review the email and he has sent and the agent has simply downgraded my service.  I call a service rep and i'm told that while my service has been reduced i have also  have been signed into a new 2 year agreement, I explain that i did not consent to this and i'm told there is nothing that can be done.

Aug 29th i again call the service center and it's escalated to a manager who tells me that the best he can do is upgrade my service to the channels i used to have but my bill would stay at $162 Per month and i cannot get out of the 2 year agreement.

After trying to escalate this further i'm told there is nothing that can be done, I explain i have been scammed and strong armed into a new contract and who in their right mind would agree to sign a two year agreement for more money then they were origionally paying. The agent agrees with me but says there is nothing that he can do.

The service i have received has been simply appalling and i have been gas lighted into a new agreement for more money then i was paying plus the fact i'm now locked into a contract.

I would like to escalate this further but Verizon service reps have told me there is nothing that can be done which is terrible customer service ias  simply want to revert back to my origional service and price with no contract.

0 Likes
Re: 2 year contract
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi reg46,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes