250.00 Verizon Visa Prepaid Gift Card
xrivera86

I ordered verizon service back on March 6th, 2014 with a 250 Gift Card Promotion. I have tried numerous times through chat and calling verizon to resolve this issue. Each time I call or chat, I am told that NO GIFT CARD WILL BE SENT AND THAT THEY CANNOT HELP ME. I have never experienced such terrible service. I plan to take what ever rights as a consumer to escalate this to the highest authority, and I am not alone. All I want Is the gift card I was PROMISED BY A SALES REP IN A CHAT WHEN I SIGNED UP. I was told after 60 days of uninterrupted serviced I would received my 250.00 prepaid gift card within 90 days of the installation date. 

I am utterly dissappointed in the lack of customer service and rudeness that I experience.

0 Likes
Re: 250.00 Verizon Visa Prepaid Gift Card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

xrivera86, we're happy to investigate the gift card but cannot take any action without your information. We have asked several times for you to connect with us in your Private Support Case to provide that information but have not had a response. As such we are now closing said case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
xrivera86

Adam, no one has contacted me even once since my original post. I requested assistance in this matter via phone, chat, and this support forum. This is rediculous. It's as if your company is doing everything they can to not give me the gift card. I will not give up until I get what I was promised as a new customer. Customers should not be treated this way and companies should not promise what they cannot deliver. I may be stuck in a contract, but I will not give up on what was promised to me when I signed up for services. I pay my hard-earned money every month to keep verizon turned on in my house. I was fine with Bright House, but figured I would give your service a try.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please follow the directions given for accessing your private support case. It is on that board that you can hold discussions with an agent.

0 Likes
xrivera86

Where is the board? It's not so plain and simple to locate.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

0 Likes