$250 Gift Card
Slashgash1

Trying to pay my bill with the 250$ gift card but it seems there is nowhere to enter it on the web site. It seems many people have had this problem and I am wondering if anyone has figured it out. It will be disappointing if this is not an option, I was told that the gift card could be used to pay my Fios bill.  

0 Likes
Re: $250 Gift Card
jonjones1
Legend

@Slashgash1 wrote:

Trying to pay my bill with the 250$ gift card but it seems there is nowhere to enter it on the web site. It seems many people have had this problem and I am wondering if anyone has figured it out. It will be disappointing if this is not an option, I was told that the gift card could be used to pay my Fios bill.  

Read the card. It is for use on VERIZON WIRELESS 

in any case normally under payment options there is a drop down link to use a gift card etc. it normally has “saved account” could be checking, or credit card. But the drop down will show gift card entry.

0 Likes
Slashgash1

Thank you SOOOOO much for your informative answer. I didn’t even think to READ the card I’m holding in my hand or think to use the what’s that called again……..internet for answers. Maybe I should have been more specific with my question. So let’s try it again.

Other than throwing this card away because I’m not a Verizon wireless customer. Has anyone had luck with Verizon doing something for them? I find it pretty deceiving to give a wireless gift care to a FiOS customer. Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Slashgash1 wrote:

Thank you SOOOOO much for your informative answer. I didn’t even think to READ the card I’m holding in my hand or think to use the what’s that called again……..internet for answers. Maybe I should have been more specific with my question. So let’s try it again.

Other than throwing this card away because I’m not a Verizon wireless customer. Has anyone had luck with Verizon doing something for them? I find it pretty deceiving to give a wireless gift care to a FiOS customer. Thank you for your time.

Yep I always try to help, the gift card is a marketing gimmick to get you to get Verizon Wireless. Since the offer clearly states that it should then either do the marketing promo, or buy a friend who has Verizon wireless some goodies, or sell the card to someone who has the wireless.

Verizon is not going to do anything other than the promotion you received.

that is why I always say read all the fine print, and never take a sales persons word since they are trying to make a living any which way they can.

we live and learn.

0 Likes