quick menu

30/5 internet for $95/mo?

30/5 internet for $95/mo?

Highlighted
Contributor tud15239
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(531 Views)

I am very displeased having come to the realization that I have been overpaying for my Fios internet services. This came about when I was talking with some friends at work and realized they were paying less than I was for a gigabit of service both with Verizon and with other companies. I switched from a location where I was receiving much faster speeds, as well as TV, and was mislead into very slow speeds at around the same price I had been paying. Recently, my bill went from $75 to $95 for no apparent reason! I was able to call in to get another “promotional discount” applied that brought it down to $85 a month. I am thinking about switching services, but had generally good customer support from Verizon and I do not wish to pay an ETF. I wouldn’t mind staying, but I think my bill should match the services I’m receiving. Any suggestions?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios