30 day trial of Verizon FIOS
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does Verizon FIOS have a 30 day trial period to make sure you are happy with their service? If so what happens if you are not happy with their service after 3 weeks? Do you still get billed even after you return their equipment before the 30 days are up?

0 Likes
Re: 30 day trial of Verizon FIOS
Cgmiller63
I'm in day 3 of my two month trial and am canceling tomorrow. The product is great but customer sucks. I've been lied to repeatedly and I still don't have my movie package.

I dont know how accurate this is but a friend told me that Verizon will expect YOU incurr the cost of shipping their equipment back to them.
0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can also return it to your local Verizon FIOS store. Here's a link to locations in your area:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/129064.h...

How did you get confirmation that you had a 60 day trial period?

0 Likes
Cgmiller63
Thanks for the information on where I can return the equipment. I think I was on the website and saw it. I know te order confirmation I received in the mail prior to the install state 60 days free. I haven't had FIOS service for a full week and I'm canceling tomorrow.
0 Likes