Switch Account

30 day trial of Verizon FIOS

30 day trial of Verizon FIOS

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(8,967 Views)

Does Verizon FIOS have a 30 day trial period to make sure you are happy with their service? If so what happens if you are not happy with their service after 3 weeks? Do you still get billed even after you return their equipment before the 30 days are up?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(8,964 Views)
I'm in day 3 of my two month trial and am canceling tomorrow. The product is great but customer sucks. I've been lied to repeatedly and I still don't have my movie package.

I dont know how accurate this is but a friend told me that Verizon will expect YOU incurr the cost of shipping their equipment back to them.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(8,946 Views)

You can also return it to your local Verizon FIOS store. Here's a link to locations in your area:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/129064.h...

How did you get confirmation that you had a 60 day trial period?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(8,940 Views)
Thanks for the information on where I can return the equipment. I think I was on the website and saw it. I know te order confirmation I received in the mail prior to the install state 60 days free. I haven't had FIOS service for a full week and I'm canceling tomorrow.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.