30 days with limited service from Fios and all I get is an offer of $14 credit?
rcdpsu

Who at Verizon will actually do something for me?

How is it possible that I spend $272 a month for service, and when I get limited service for over a month, I am offered a $14 credit.

I should sign up with Comcast.

This is ridiculous

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 30 days with limited service from Fios and all I get is an offer of $14 credit?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: 30 days with limited service from Fios and all I get is an offer of $14 credit?
UnHappyMe1

Having a similar issue...I fell behind on payment and set up a payment arrangement...yet I havent had my complete HD service for about a month.I think its their way of bullying. So Im suppose to pay a bill next moth for services I dont even receive???  Watching SD channels,but being charged for HD...AND ITS HAPPENED BEFORE.Time to see what Comcast has to offer,before I break my pockets to pay for incomplete service

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello UnhappyMe

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your issue. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon rcdpsu,

We didn't hear back from you regarding your private support case and we are closing it due to no reply. Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks and  have a great weekend,

-Rachel

0 Likes