$300 Rebate Card Problem
ibuoni

By reading some of the threads I guess I'm not the only one having problems with the Verizon Fios Visa Pre-paid Rebate Card for $300.00!!!

I did everything on my end (paid the bills on time) to ensure I received the rebate card and yet I have not received anything! And to add insult, Verizon's customer serv. reps/rebate center are just plain awful! One says it was mailed on 12/12, the website says 12/10...and it's 12/26 and NOTHING!  One person just rudely told me you need to wait 30 days (Jan 10th) in order for them to send a new card, yet the website says if you haven't received the card in 2 weeks call...SCAM! I have always had FIOS service as well as Verizon's wireless and lately I hate to admit it but their customer service skills are poor, on top of the fact they place "guidelines" to qualify for a rebate as a customer, yet they cannot or WILL NOT follow the same guidelines.  

Truly disappointed with the quality of attention/service Verizon has been providing in these last months.  If you are not intending on paying the rebate, it shouldn't be promoted. Inclusively, to have an employee tell a customer wait 30 days, it's in the mail.  You have $300.00 sitting in the mail somewhere, is unacceptable and inappropriate.  We're customers seeking solutions, had I needed to hear that I would have called a friend not customer service. After asking for a supervisor to be told do whatever you want and placed on an endless hold is beyond and not expected from a "reputable" company!  

Very disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: $300 Rebate Card Problem
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dcw244

I am having trouble even logging into the verizon rebate website.  The website says to use the master order number and last name, but that doesn't work.  Anyone have any ideas how to solve this issue and check the status of the reward?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried clearing your cache? And perhaps trying a second browser?

0 Likes
dcw244

Thanks! Based on your suggestion, I used IE instead of Chrome.  That worked. 

0 Likes