$300 Reward Card
chetpdes

Hello,

Like many other on this forum, I have had Verizon FiOS service for almost two years, and at the outset in my contract I was promised a $300 reward Visa prepaid card in the following language:

Your Service Includes:

A $300 Verizon Visa®Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. 

This was followed a few months later with another e-mail stating the following:

Great News! Your reward is being processed. It will be sent to your service address via US mail within the next 30 days. 

Like many others on this forum, however, I never received the card.  I called the FiOS Customer Service (multiple times), who told me that they were unable to track the reward card in their system because they can only see 9 months of data.  I know this is not correct, because they could still see my valid contract in the system from 2 years ago.  With my contract expiring at the end of the month, I am not willing to renew until the gift card matter is resolved.  I would like my issue escalated to a Verizon agent as this seems to be the only possible resolution for the other instances on the forum of this gift card issue.

0 Likes
Re: $300 Reward Card
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi chetpdes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes