$300 gift card promotion
maingeek
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to inquire about the status of my $300 gift card promotion that was active when I signed up for my account. I have not received any "processing" emails about this (I even checked in my SPAM folder to ensure it wasn't accidently marked as such), and have had Fios since 4/15/14, today is when the promotion said the gift card would be mailed out by (promotion stated it would be mailed out within 90 days of service, provided that there have been no past-due balances on the account).

Thank you in advance for escalting me through the proper channels.

~Steve

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $300 gift card promotion
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

This is the webpage for checking on gift card status.http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/ The user name is your Verizon order number and the passord is the last name on the Verizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
FiosVictim04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good luck buddy, but they'll just tell you that the gift card isn't listed on your account and you can't get it.  It's a scam promo!

maingeek
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like how other people have had their stuff escalated to a verizon agent since I posted, and mine has went without a word from Verizon. Does this mean I should get bitchy to get it "escalated" and (maybe) it'll be "resolved"? I kept my post nice, and it has gotten me nowhere.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact Verizon yourself, and inquire about the status of your card.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

This is the webpage for checking on gift card status.http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/ The user name is your Verizon order number and the passord is the last name on the Verizon account.

0 Likes
10s4life
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I also experienced the same issue when I signed up for Fios in April.  I was told I would receive my $300 VISA giftcard after 3 billing cycles had been paid.  I didn't receive the $300 VISA card so I went back the store and the rep that sold me the FIOs plan couldn't help me so he told me to call customer service.  I called customer service and she said there was nothing written in my file about getting a $300 VISA gift card and I told her that was one of the reasons I switched to FIOs.  She asked if I had any 'proof' that I was suppose to get the gift card and I told her that the Verizon store rep told me that I would get it which I guess isn't adequate.  She would look into it and call me back and it has been three weeks with no callback.

I see the email saying I should check on my account to see the status but if the customer service rep doesn't even see that I was suppose to get a $300 VISA card, it wouldn't show up anywhere else, right?

Can someone provide some advice?

Thanks.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 10s4life,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
10s4life
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I was contacted by a VZ rep via email and she said that an email was sent on Oct 6 letting me know that they would be sending the VISA giftcard.  It is now Nov 5 and I still have not received any email saying that the giftcard is on the way.  Apparently this channel isn't able to resolve my issue either.  Should I send a letter to Verizon Fios' president along with the direct mail piece that I was able to find offering the giftcard promotion?  This has been a pretty frustrating and disappointing customer experience.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated,

10s4life

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check your card status here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

0 Likes
10s4life
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately I need a user ID and password to accesss the status of my giftcard.  I tried to use my regular account ID and password but that didn't work.  I have not received an email with the user ID and password information.  When I was contacted by the VZ rep, she said that I should be receiving another email since we never got the one that was supposed to have been emailed Oct 6.

Suggestions?

0 Likes