$300 pre paid gift card misleading advertising
Mariaperez22

I signed my contract with them expecting to receive my $300 gift card that they advertise on the website and tv and after signing the contract and wait 31 days they say that I don’t have the promotion on my order so I won’t be able to receive the gift card. I have talked with more than 5 representatives and 2 supervisors and they don’t seem to be willing to help! They just said that I received a DVR promotion for 2 years when that’s not why I signed the 2 years contract for. I requested to canceled the contract but they said that i have to pay $350 in order to cancel it. I can see that I am not the first one having this problem with them. Someone has to do something with them. I am not going to stop until I get a solution . 

0 Likes
Re: $300 pre paid gift card misleading advertising
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mariaperez22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
$300 gift card fake
Mariaperez22

This people is a fraud they make you sign a contract for 2 years making you believe that you apply for $300 prepaid gift card and then they say that you don’t have the promotion  and they just make you feel the most stupid person in the world. This is wrong and is very sad that a company lies in your face and pretend that they are right! I am done with verizon forever and I am going to make everything that is on my hands to cancel this service with this scammers!!!!!

0 Likes