$300 visa prepaid card scam
phureal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for triple play back on July 27th.  I've been waiting patiently for my $300 visa prepaid card.  I decided to call verizon today and they said they don't see it in my account.  This is unbelievable because this was one of the big reasons why I signed up.  They explained that I'm getting $40 a month off in discounts.  I just tried sigining up for a new account and I still see the VISA $300 prepaid card along with $35 a month off in discounts.  I really can't believe this but I shouldn't be surprised after reading this forum.  Bait and switch crap, unbelievable. 

Re: $300 visa prepaid card scam
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: $300 visa prepaid card scam
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello phureal,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close out the private message. If you still need help with your bundle or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes