4 Months Billing Nightmare Starts - Check your bill
SI_2014

When I called Verizon back in August I was given a competitive pricing because  what I was paying with Time Warner was much lower than what Verizon was offering.  However, the sales rep and a customer rep assured me that my bill will match Timewarner. The rep offered me $20..00 sales and promotion discount per month( NEVER MENTION ONCE IT WAS ONLY FOR 1 YEAR  AND I'M IN A TWO YEAR CONTRACT)  which still won't match my tw bill so she then went and spoke to her supervisor who approved an additional $20.00 which would match my tw bill. She said I cannot put on this discount that my "supervisor approved"  you will need to call after your first bill and that Im making a note of it. So you should have no problem's when you call. 

After my first bill I called and it was fine, I received the discount, 2nd, 3rd and 4th  bill was okay as well,  5th bill no discount. I called and was told by supervisor Eric id # 149198 that there is no notation of that anywhere in my account. I asked him to pull my phone conversation with that rep and get back to me. He said I will need to write to their correspondence department to put in a request. Eric said it must be some mistake that Im getting a $20.00 additional discount because he saw a rep applied it to the other previous bills. He made me feel like I was doing some sort of scam.

Once again VERIZON is making me feel like a big liar. For $20.00 they are so nasty and rude.  I would have appreciated if the sales rep have said there is no discount rather than lied to me and have me locked in a 2 year contract and then offer to terminate my contract just for $20.00 which I was told that I was entitled to. 

Verizon please don't promise customers a good deal to get them in. I know $20.00 is not a big deal for many people but it goes a long way for me and honestly speaking I wont mind paying that $20.00 if I wasn't told about it. 

So now my bill is $25 over  what i was paying  tw and after a year it would be $50 and over. 

Just to be clear I never had any billing issues with tw it was just the fact that they don't have contract and every 6 months I had to call to get myself back into a promotion. I liked the idea of 2 years one call ..done. Now im calling every month. What have I got myself into. 

0 Likes
Re: 4 Months Billing Nightmare Starts - Check your bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes