$50 Gift Card Promotion
jboone3d

Like many others I recieved my email "Don't forget you get a 50 Visa prepaid card from Verizon." But everytime I click the link "Redeem Now" it just takes me to the generic Verizon homepage. Per the instructions there is no card image or anything remotely resembling anything the instructions say in order to redeem. I've spent hours at this point trying to find if it's hidden somewhere. I finally gave up and called Verizon twice trying to get this resolved before I run out of time to redeem it. The first call I guess was too late at night so there were no representatives to help. Second call a day later I FINALLY got through to someone and she put me on hold to transfer to another department and while on hold I got hung up on. 

This is beyond freaking ridiculous. I've usually never been this frustrated and angered by Verizon support. I feel lied too. Like their promotion is one big lie and they never intended on follwoing through. Just sending people dead end links so that they give up and Verizon doesn't have to make good on their promises. I thought Comcast was a garbage company but Verizon is starting to make Comcast not look as terrible as I once thought.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Gift Card Promotion
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jboone3d,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes