$50 Refund Was Never Processed
monicarenee1

I didn't realize there was a difference between a $50 self install and Verizon Rewards. So I have waited over 3 months to get my $50.00. Well, found out today there is a difference and I should of had my $50 within two weeks. I have no idea what happened, the nice women on the phone said it was entered incorrectly and would be sent out. After reading some of these horror stories, I am hoping multiple phone calls won't be necessary since I waited 3 months already. I did the self install in November 2013 and followed directions to the "T" however, though the prior owners had FiOS, all there cables had been directed to DirectTV so I had to call Verizon and they had to send out a Technician to redirect the cables back to FiOS, no fault of mine. I called that evening and they said that I would still receive my rebate because I had nothing to do with the outdoor cables being directed to DirecTV and could not fix it myself. We will see.

Past experience with Verizon was not so good - I waited over a year to get refunded a $27 when I moved to a location that didn't have FiOS available.

I hope this experience is better and I get my $50 on or before March 3, 2014, 5 months later.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Refund Was Never Processed
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes