$50 in discounts for services removed without explanation. No expiration date.
billwhiplash

Signed up for Fios bundle with the Fios TV test drive, because I wasnt sure which TV plan to pick. Get an email, telling me I was assigned the Ultimate TV package after the test drive period. I was sure I wasn't going to get $90 worth of TV watched a month, and was told I could still change it before the next billing cycle. I logged in and after fighting the interface double checking that alI that would change was the TV package and it showed my estimated bill would be $25 cheaper per month, I confirmed the changes. I am finding out at the end of the billing cycle that they cut my discount for my internet in half and my bill has actually increased. I am quite frustrated at this point, my bill has done nothing but go up in the short 3 months I have this service. The first month was $120 roughly, then it was $150, now is almost $200. I understand the "Fios TV Test Drive" was a promotional discount for a "$60 Value" assuming you were accessing the Ultimate package. I do not feel like I can wait another month to see how much my bill will increase next month. I am supposed to have 2 $5 dollar discounts expiring 10/29/20 and 10/29/21, and a $10 Digital Voice discount that doesn't expire, as well a a $60 discount on Internet with no expiration. So I saved $25 but downgrading my "recommended TV package" but lost $50 in discounts? I switched to Verizon Fios to get better internet, all I got was frustration and anxiety. I have to say I am glad I didn't take the "2 year agreement" additional  "$20 discount and a $100 gift card". I think I should switch back to Comcast, its no gigabit connection, but I wont get lied to and randomly up-charged.

0 Likes
Re: $50 in discounts for services removed without explanation. No expiration date.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi billwhiplash,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes