Switch Account

$500 Gift Card Status

Highlighted
Contributor tournyfish
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(471 Views)

Hello,

On May 28, I entered into a new 24-month contract with Verizon- although I was already a Fios customer, I had not had a formal contract with Verizon for over three years up to that point.  That day I logged into my account just to see what was out there for services on Fios and to see if I wanted to modify anything on my account.  When I went through the options at the bottom of the screen was something saying that I would be receiving a $500 gift card.  I even called Verizon and spoke with a representative to make sure that this deal was for real, and I was assured it was, so I re-upped my contract for two years.

I called customer service a couple of days ago to find out the status of the gift card and was transferred to three different people (and a considerable amount of time on hold between all the transfers) before I was given another number to call.  By that time I was sufficiently aggravated and did not call; I feel like I have gotten nowhere with customer service.  

How can I find out about the status of this promotion?

Thank you!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.