9 & 1/2 months to have my internet, phone & cable TV issues resolved with Verizon Fios?
choozeit
Enthusiast - Level 1

We had been hit with a bad hurricane over 9 and 1/2 months ago.  It took 8 months to get a tech here that would reattach the wire back onto the building that came down in the storm.  The box outside was also damaged and I had techs here since that on March 28, April 16th, May 5th, May 15th, and Today May 18th.  The tech who was here Friday, May 15th said he was going to the office to get a box to install and never came back, ticket number {edited for privacy}.  The tech that was here on May 5th wanted to do nothing but play with my computer and delete my setup files and it was necessary for me to do a full restore on my computer after he left he messed it up so bad.  He did nothing to resolve my problems that was ticket {edited for privacy}.  The tech tht was here on April 16th said it was the splitters and did nothing to resolve my problems, ticket {edited for privacy}.  The tech here on April 8th was the one who re-attached the fallen cable back onto the building.

For over 9 and 1/2 months I was constantly losing my phone service, my internet and my cable was turning into pixels and freezing up on me.  For all that time all I was given was a run around and no one would make sure my services were restored to normal.  I am a totally diabled 73 year old woman and did not need all this unnecessary stress and anxiety in my life because of a service provider that refused to have my services restored.

During this time the battery went in the phone box.  I was charged over $60 for it and guess what?  It is no good.  Not only have I been getting rotten service for over 9 and 1/2 months you stuck me with a batter for over $60 that is useless.  Just how do you expect to keep customers with treating customers this way and refusing to send techs out to actually do the work that was needed to be done until today? 

Not once did I receive any credit from constantly losing my internet, phone and bad reception for the tv for over 9 and 1/2 months but you made sure you charged me for a dead battery you sent me and when I called about it was told nothing could be done about it.  This is how you treat people and do business with them?

Guess what my contract is up on May 23rd and I doubt very much I will be staying with this company.  I got a great offer for phone, internet and cable from Time Warner for $89.99 a month and I am paying you people $225 a month for rotten service.  You are, by far, the worse service provider I have ever delt with in my life.  I've been getting internet service since the very beginning and same with cable.  Never before did I have to go through anything such as this with AT&T, or Time Warner or Directv.  I switched to you because I thought I would save money.  You raised my bill almost $50 a month after a few months.

I am sorry I left Directv, AT& T and Time Warner Road Runner.  You people should not post on facebook because everyone is blasting your company including me.  Seems I am not the only one getting rotten service from your company there are hundreds or probably even thousands going through what I've been going through.  I believe everyone going though these problems with you will probably leave you as soon as their contracts also expire.  You should hire techs who do their jobs and not disappear and refuse to work.  They are being paid to do manual labor but they refuse to do it. 

Your company is horrid and your reputation is shot.  Everyone on facebook blasts you every time your company posts on it.  Facebook is a great communication device to find out exactly what companies to avoid and yours seems to be at the top of the list.  You are the worse company I have ever delt with and no one should be forced to beg for over 9 and 1/2 months to have their services fixed. 

0 Likes
Re: 9 & 1/2 months to have my internet, phone & cable TV issues resolved with Verizon Fios?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi choozeit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes