$99 installation fee
Sergei3
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is how they lie to you about the installation fee. Five minutes after the technician leaves the house, you will get the bill with the $99 fee included. 

If I steal $100 from somebody's wallet, I would probably go to jail. Not these guys...

Re: $99 installation fee
jonjones1
Legend

@Sergei wrote:

This is how they lie to you about the installation fee. Five minutes after the technician leaves the house, you will get the bill with the $99 fee included. 

If I steal $100 from somebody's wallet, I would probably go to jail. Not these guys...

You have 30 day satisfaction guarantee simply call up 1-800-VERIZON and say cancel service. That will get you a retention’s rep. Say why you are leaving. If they don’t remove the fee simply go to another service.

i would however tell you that the waived install fee is normally only on on line ordering.

it appears on the confirmation email on getting service.

0 Likes
Re: $99 installation fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sergei,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes