AT BREAKING POINT- NEW CONTRACT COSTS
RJMacReady
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been a loyal supporter of Vz, telling anyone who will listen how much better the picture and sound is, etc... for over 4 years now. Everything with Vz, except their contract renewal price promises is great. This is the second time, going to renew a two year contract, the prices quoted over the phone to me are less than what is billed. I have the contract #, the names and dates of Vz reps I spoke to, but the results remain the same. The end price ends up being more than what was promised.. I have spent 3-4 hours at least on the phone, double checking the prices before I signed on to another 2 year contract. Of course, the total price is more than I agreed to. I CAN"T, AND WON'T, TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS. The bottom line is is dropped 2 sets of Premium HD channels, ( keeping HBO and SHO bundles only , I had EVERY premium channel before)., and did not increase my DL/UL Net speed, and  I am paying $15.00 MORE than the last two years.

I want the contact info of top level management who can straighten this out for me. I should have taped the calls knowing Vz's past conduct. Your service tech did a beautiful job installing it, the service itself is fantastic, it is just you FAIL MISERABLY in the pricing department. I really need to talk to someone in Billing who has the power to rectify things. I am at the end of my rope. Contact me via email with your telephone # w/ extension, and the best time of day to call.

rjmacready

Re: AT BREAKING POINT- NEW CONTRACT COSTS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RJMacReady,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: AT BREAKING POINT- NEW CONTRACT COSTS
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

RJMacReady,

Glad to hear Amy was able to get everything sorted out for you.  If anything else comes up, just go ahead and create a new post & it will be routed over to us.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes