Accounts mix up and wrong bundle price
Aidrocs

Good Afternoon, 

This post is to have Verizon take the necessary steps to correct the series of errors, wrongful billing, account bundles, account libels and overall imcompetence of Verizon customer service.

I have 4 accoutns (which by Verizon account is impossible with 3 bills issued at one point for the same address) 

Account: Acct #1: {edited for privacy} / Acct #2: {edited for privacy} / Acct #3: {edited for privacy} / Acct #4: {edited for privacy} (apparently #4 is disconnected)

my bills going back to July 2016 were as follow for a triple play:

(Acct #3: december 21: $80 / December 26: $134.99)

(Acct #2: July 24 $99.99 / August 24 $124.99 / September 24 $69.99 / October 24 $69.99 / November 24 $134.99 / December 24 $74.99)

(Acct #1: December 22 $10.00 / January 22 $84.99 / February 22 $84.99) with one bill being $293.07

The point is that nobody seems to understand any of it, (if not them, who?) I subscrbe a triple play in September 2016 for $69.99 for a contract period of 2 years but as they decide to open another account, they state that the $69.99 bundle price is not valid anymore without so much as it is what it is!!! 

One of the account even went from a triple play to a double play (mind you that I have been in the same house for 13 years and ALWAYS had triple play but they state that I made the change to double play for one month (out of 156 month!!!!). I actually was not aware tf the change until receiving the bill.

I call every single month in order to try to rectify the bill (and spend anywhere form 3 to 5 hours on the phone talking to a sleuth of people who never have the same explanation or facts and do not bother to read any of the notes on the accounts (even some saying that I am delisional regarding the other accounts)

They obviosly recognise their mistake as one statement shows over $183 in credit for one month but still, another month pass and I have to go through the sae process.

Enough is enough.

I need to escalade this issue to another more senior level but it appears that I am stuck to a supervisor level (who by the way are really worse that some of the fantastic agent I had the priviledge to talk to and who understood the situation but could only do a temporary fix as supervisor would not make the effort nor take the time to understand the mix up.

Who can direct me to the cometent person to talk to?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Accounts mix up and wrong bundle price
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aidrocs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes