Activation Fee
amybillstewart
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am disputing the activation fee I am seeing on my first bill for Fios Internet Services. I was not told about this by DirecTV when I signed up for a TV/Internet package. I did not choose Verizon Fios as my internet provider, but was stuck with them. I had previously bad service with Verizon, and am getting it again by a non-negotiable refusal to waive this surprise fee. I am happy to pay an ISP a fair price for providing wireless internet, and I am not being treated as a valued customer, yet again, for giving you my business. 

0 Likes
Re: Activation Fee
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Activation Fee
amybillstewart
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely not helpful. At least other posters were escalated to a service agent, I couldn't even get that? I am really not keen on giving you folks my busines if this is how you treat people.

0 Likes