Active Duty Military and the bundle contract.
aklisavage

Hello,

I have recently tried to disconnect my lane line phone from my service.  I have been on a month to month plan for a few months now and thought this would be an easy change.  Turns out that to do that would change my bundle and cause my cost to be close to the same as it is with the phone line. The only way I can save money on this is to enter into a new two year contract for the new TV/Internet bundle.  This two year contract is a concern for me as I am Active Duty in the U.S. Coast Guard and subject to not only overseas deployments (which I know I can cancel the contract for), but also normal transfers with in the U.S. for various reasons.  Is there any clause or possible way, if I was to agree to the two year contract, and then get transferred to a place that I either can not or will not use Verizon, that I can get out of the contract with out paying a small fortune.  Thank you in advance for any response(s).

0 Likes
Re: Active Duty Military and the bundle contract.
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

Your specific request has to be handled outside these forums with a Verizon representative that can actually review your account.

Please try to send an email or chat from our Verizon.com Contact Us Page http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs/  You can choose the email or Live Chat option.

0 Likes