Actually Care about your Customers
rich5556
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never thought I would receive the "silent treatment" from a corporation....I guess this is what happens when a corporation operates a near monopoly in a small rural town.

{edited for privacy}

No response...thanks for the great customer support. I've paid for approx. 2 months worth of phone and haven't been able to use it at all. 
Tags (2)
Re: Actually Care about your Customers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rich5556,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rich5556,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close out the private message. If you still need help with your DSL or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
rich5556
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally got my phone up and running about an hour ago. My next question is about the billing credits. Could you look into this please? Thanks.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The forums are not your best place to ask such questions.  Although you got some verizon Board Admins to raise your issue with the support team, this is not the best way to get support. 

The forums are meant to be peer-to-peer, and so most people here are just customers such as myself.

0 Likes
cmgallagher2020
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dude,  {please keep your posts courteous} constantly. 

0 Likes