Additional Outlet Charge
wukeyi2005

I was charged $274.95 ($54.99 x 5) for "outlet installation" even though I have an order confirmation letter from Verizon, stating that I will receive a non-recurring charge waiver for “additional TV outlets”.

Prior to and during installation, it was never disclosed to me by Verizon customer service nor the installer that I was going to receive additional charges for the outlet installation. I have verified this by phone with Verizon customer service prior to installation that the entire installation was part of my order promotion. I've contacted Verizon numerous times regarding this and my request for credit (which was promised to me in writing) have been denied.

My apartment was pre-wired for cable service for the two Verizon set-top boxes I ordered. I can not understand how Verizon can charge me $54.99 to plug in the set-top boxes to the wall. If I had known there was a charge for this, I would have asked the installer to leave the boxes and I will install it myself. I am capable of plugging the boxes to the power and cable outlets on the wall.

In addition, I called Verizon billing support three times over the past 4 months as well as sent messages to Verizon.com and also was not able to receive a resolution - the response just told me to call the Verizon support number again. Please assist. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Additional Outlet Charge
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes