Afni-Bloom credit reports?!
IamMisfit

Hello, I checked my credit reports and I have two different Verizon accounts apparently bought by AFNI-BLOOM. How can I have two collections for ONE account? They are not being much help. Can you please email me and I will give you the account numbers so you can tell me if you have received payment from me for either of these? I think one is from 2007 and the other is 2008.  I'm pretty sure I paid YOU the first one . How else would I still have service to get the second one? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Afni-Bloom credit reports?!
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

IamMisfit,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Afni-Bloom credit reports?!
hardiek

@AnnieS wrote:

IamMisfit,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

Hi Annie,

I am looking for that titled area called "My Private Support Cases" and don't see it.  Can you send me a link?  Thank you.

Kevin

0 Likes
Private Support Cases
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@hardiek wrote:

... I am looking for that titled area called "My Private Support Cases" and don't see it.  Can you send me a link? ... 

You must actaully have a private support case initiated by one of the moderators before you will see the link, which is usually located at the top of the page on the right.  Check your private messages also.

0 Likes