Agent won’t transfer me to manager
Kingma_86
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I escalate an issue where an agent won’t transfer me to her manager. I was able to get the agent to give me the Agent ID# and the name.

I don’t want to go through mediation or arbitration, I simply want to talk to the manager!!

I am moving to a new house where the new house does not have Fios setup that matches the services I signed up for. They want me to pay the $99 for someone to come and also next available appointment is more than a month away. They won’t cancel my service because they say that even though I don’t have Fios but someone can come and install BUT I HAVE TO PAY THE $99!!

0 Likes
Re: Agent won’t transfer me to manager
jonjones1
Legend

What you want to do is a few things. First call back and ask for executive escalations to see if they can assist you. If that fails contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via doing a google search. Since these agencies regulate verizon and others they can have verizon contact you.

you can cancel any service that has not been installed. And the issue of the $99 install fee would be moot if you cancel the order. Again the agencies above can assist with this incident.

best of luck 

Re: Agent won’t transfer me to manager
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kingma_86,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes