Always Issue with Billing. Always
BillingIss

Hi, I did join the Verizon family  in  October 2016, Ever since I do have billing issue.Every other motnh my bill goes up and have to call the customer service and than the nightmare start.Evey person I talk to  will have a  different verzion of the story. After talking to 3-4 different person, will be lucky to find a good one who looks thru the whole  detail /account and then give back my credit .So  Ido spent 3-4 hours  pulling my hair and then good happens.

This happens every month.

I was getting some credit since i jhoined the Verizon , in Octiber and then  now my bill goes from 84$ to 115$ and then so far I did talk to 2-3 customer rep and then once ebony whites  wil lsay will look into further but what ever email she provided me I cant reach her.

Also its not possible to spent so much time every other month  to  get thing correct.

Also after 8 months one of the rep , she said she is the mananger said  is not valid and has been taken off, which makes no sense.

Hope some one looks in my account from october and get it all resolved and put a note too about it.

I did tell the  last month rep to put a detail for each credit , she said she did it  but now whn i talk to cust rep they say its not there and have to go thru the whole scenario again and again.

Hope to hear back soon.

Also I feel i am  not the only one regarding the billing issue.

0 Likes
Re: Always Issue with Billing. Always
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes