quick menu

Amazon Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Contributor SteepFiOS
Contributor
Message 1 of 10
(997 Views)

Hi,

i just got my FiOS internet 100/100 installed on 12/26, as per the promotion I should be getting a $50/- Amazon gift card, however I don’t know where to find that information or request it, can someone please clarify?

9 REPLIES 9
Silver Contributor I Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 2 of 10
(962 Views)

Have you checked your emails for the details on how to redeen you promotion?

Contributor Edwardio
Contributor
Message 3 of 10
(736 Views)

I also purchased the 100/100 and should be getting a $50 gift card, but have heard nothing about it and haven't gotten an email for it.

Contributor Edwardio
Contributor
Message 4 of 10
(734 Views)

Update, I finally found where the link is to register for the gift card.  You have to go to your "my verizon" homepage and then there is a link down on the right where you can register....  seems harder to find than it needs to be.

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/pr/dashboard/details

Contributor customerjan1119
Contributor
Message 5 of 10
(602 Views)

I installed the 100/100 fios internet which included a $50 amazon gift card for which I was supposed to receive an email to register but haven't received any emails to register. 

I am not sure how to register and avail this promised offer by Verizon Fios.

Contributor Adamfc777
Contributor
Message 6 of 10
(594 Views)

I got Verizon fios internet more than a month ago, and one of the incentives for signing up was the $50 Amazon Gift Card. I HAVE NOT received my $50 Amazon Gift Card.

I called a Verizon representative 2 weeks ago to check in on my $50 gift card, and he said I would get an email about it. It has since been 2 weeks and I still have not received my $50 Amazon Gift Card.

Please help. I would like to get in touch with a Verizon representative that can help me get the $50 Gift Card that was promised and in the deal when I signed up for Verizon fios. 

Contributor Jamaicanqueen10
Contributor
Message 7 of 10
(555 Views)

I got my Fios service December 1, 2018. I received the email about the gift card. When I tried to register for the gift card the imagine was not in my account. After speaking to customer service for two weeks then I was able to register for the gift card. The message on the site said that I would receive the email 24 to 48 on the gift card information. I am still waiting on that email or gift card. I have spoken to customer service several times over the past two months only to be told that they will escalation desk. I am still waiting. I honestly feel duped by verizon because I still have got received. Verizon has not reached out to customers that have been affected by this promotion and I am very disappointed. Honestly, I find it funny that they are still running a promotion for $50 Amazon gift card when there are customer still waiting for their $100 gift card. Your customers deserved some answers other than it is being sent to the escalation desk. 

Contributor ktella
Contributor
Message 8 of 10
(547 Views)

I had my Fios Internet installed by 12/31/18 like the promo said and was told to wait 30 days for a followup email on how to register for the $50 Amazon gift card. It's February now and I never received any email or notice on how to get the gift card.

At the same time, on my account home page I see a notice saying to register within 60 days of installation to get a Visa Rewards Card. Not only is it not an Amazon gift card like the promo said, but even when I click to register, all it does is direct me to the My Rewards+ page with no visible link to register for any gift cards.

Contributor Riensept
Contributor
Message 9 of 10
(452 Views)

I was told that even though two people verified that I would be getting the gift card, and I have it written down with my by the guy that came to my door, that they were wrong and I was a day late on the promotion.  They came to my house asking me to switch, I didn't go to them.  Apparently after being on the phone and shuffled around three times, 1. I can't speak to a supervisor and 2. I should be happy that I got the amazon echo and prime. 

No I'm not happy and now I'm wondering if Directv will take me back.  

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 10 of 10
(443 Views)

They will and also pay early termination fees via visa gift card as reimbursement 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios