Amazon Prime/Echo Link Nonexistent
WCDad

So I have been getting e-mails from Verizon reminding me to activate my 'bonus gift' of one year of Amazon Prime, plus a free Echo, and giving me directions on how to do so.  Problem is, whenever I click on the link in the e-mail, it takes me to my account screen - and there isn't anywhere to click (as the e-mail says there will be) in order to do so.  I've been on 'hold' in the chat help, waiting for a live agent, for an hour.  Based on some quick internet research that reveals a multitude of others who have experienced this problem, I suspect chat help won't be of much use anyway.  I'll keep trying, but the next step will be either the PA Utilities Commission, or the PA Attorney General's office.

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Prime/Echo Link Nonexistent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WCDad,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes