Amazon Prime/Echo promo - Redeem link not there
Pickman1

Hello:
I received the email with subject "It's time to redeem your Holiday Bonus from Verizon".  I followed the instructions, which tells me to click on the "Redeem Amazon Offer" link.  This link is not showing.  I tried multiple different browsers, copied/pasted the link, etc.  I still cannot find the link.  I chatted with Support and nobody seems to be able to assist.  Please help

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Amazon Prime/Echo promo - Redeem link not there
goalieman39

I am having problems as well. Have had no luck with the chat. I have talked to the Rewards department, the promotions department, and customer service. They issued me a new email with a link, but again does the same thing. Takes me into my verizon where there is nothing to download or redeem... I am at a loss

0 Likes
mdBennet

I've done the exact same.  I've had three representitives tell me the e-mail was sent early and to just "give it a few more days"...that was 5 days ago! LOL

0 Likes
Melme1

Same thing here and now they’ve sent another email telling me to redeem before it expires. The email says “follow instructions below to redeem.” Conveniently there are no instructions and if you click “Unwrap Now” it opens My Fios and nothing there to redeem. Beginning to think it’s all a scam.image

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pickman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi goalieman39,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mdBennet,

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Melme1,

0 Likes